Thursday, June 5, 2008

GSM Again

Yesterday I tried to make a call to hubby who is out of jurisdiction. As soon as I placed the call, the next thing I heard with a very aggresive voice was "you have inssufficent credit to make this call. Please load an all in one card. Thank You". I said to myself "that is impossible. I have enough credit to make this call and even more". I checked my balance and saw I had N1115.06 credit!

So I tried again. The same voice with the same wrong message. So I loaded another card.

I tried again and the same message! At this point, I just concluded that the whole system was faulty. But why am I been told I have no credit, when infact I have credit in my phone?

Please to all you GSM providers, improve on the quality of your service.
Related Posts with Thumbnails