Monday, September 15, 2008

AWARD!

Whao! This is so GREAT! I received an award from ALOTED.

Like every recipient is expected to do after receiving an award . . . here is my thank you speech.

"I would like to say a very big THANK YOU to everyone on blogville! My special thanks to Aloted for passing on this award to me. Thank you! And thank you to all who read this blog . . . "

The RULES:

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of the person who gave you the award, and link the person back.

2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with an award.

5. And then pass it on!

To this end therefore, I hereby pass on the award to the following people:

1. LG
2. OLUWADEE
3. RAYO
4. TOBENNA
5. MZ DEE
6. ALOOFA
7. GEISHA.SONG

29 comments:

aloted said...

yes o yes o yes o! we are all winners! hehehehe..CONGRATS!!!

how u doing lady?

Dee! said...

Aloted I agree with you jo! We are winners!

badderchic said...

congratulations on your award, any parry?

Dee! said...

Thanks a bunch Badderchic! The party is going on right now . . .

Thanks for stopping by.

Emilia said...

Congratulations for getting this lovely award!
all the best

Mz. Dee said...

aww thankz gurl!!!!

I de o.. will update soon!

thankz again!

xx

Elle Woods said...

lol..congrats on the award...will there be rice and stew?

geisha said...

hey. geisha-no-song here :(
thanx for the award!!!!!! i'll respond to it soon. now i have two :D
thank you so much!

Emilia said...

Congratulatios on your award nice work with your blog... keep it up

Dee! said...

EMILIA: Thanks for your good wishes!

MZ DEE: You are welcome! So when is soon?

ELLE WOODS: Thank you! Yes there was rice and stew and all other forms of Nigerian dishes! lol.

GEISHA: You are welcome! So you no wan sing again?

LG said...

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for the love hon, u kno say u too much :)
tanx a lot

Dee! said...

You are welcome LG.

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hey there!!

Congratulations on your award!

I will be stopping by to enjoy your wonderful work at this blog!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

congrats!

Afronuts said...

congrats! make sure u live up to it!

wellsbaba said...

congratulations ooo....

Dee! said...

Black Woman: (I hope I can call you that). Thanks. I hope I'll soon get an invite to your blog!

SOLOMONSYDELLE: Thank you!

AFRONUTS: Thank you! And I will live up to it. Thanks for sopping by.

WELLSBABA: Thank you ooooooo. . .

AlooFar said...

Congratulations.

AlooFar said...

... and thanks for the love.

rayo said...

i dont kno how 2 put d award up oh. thanksalot sweerie mi

Buttercup said...

congratulationsssssssssssssssssss!

Dee! said...

ALOOFAR: Thanks and you are welcome!

RAYO: Maybe you should seek help from someone who knows.

BUTTERCUP: Thank you! And Congrats on yours!

doll said...

congrats to all the award winners. LOL

Dee! said...

DOLL: Thanks.

Favoured Girl said...

Congrats on your award! I do believe this is my first time on your blog, but I'll be back!

Dee! said...

Thank you Favoured girl! Welcome to my blog and please do come again.

Chari said...

aww how tweet!!!

Dee! said...

Thanks Chari! Really tweet!

LG said...

SWEERI, U DEY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???

Related Posts with Thumbnails