Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby in the House

Sometime ago, I narrated how my two kids bombarded me with all sorts of questions and of course demanded for an additional baby. Well that has finally come to past. They now have a baby sister to call their own. Yes O! I had a beautiful baby girl a couple of weeks ago. So, right now I am at home nursing my little angel!

I thank God Almighty for a very safe, smooth and successful delivery. It was by the Grace of God that I was able to carry the pregnancy from the beginning to the end. It was also by the Grace of Almighty God that the delivery was uncomplicated, defiling all medical myths. Father Lord, I thank You for all these and much more in Jesus Name!

I do not mind waking up at odd hours to attend to my baby. However, when One Dresser, the night crawler wakes me up at 2am or 3am, I get really upset! Well for one he is not my baby!

Let’s leave One Dresser for a later time. I actually thought that with the birth of this Baby, my older kids will let me be! But no, they would not, particularly my son. As far as he is concerned I have to give birth to a baby boy, so they can be two in the house! Can you imagine?! I just informed him very sweetly that Mummy is through having babies. Although this did not go down well with him, but I only pray he understands.

Now I have three kids. For the purpose of this blog I’ll name them Gee!, Tee! and Little Dee! Gee! is 7. Tee! is 3 going on 4. Little Dee! is 0 years old. LOL!

Got to go now, Little Dee! is calling! By the way I am a firm believer of exclusive breast feeding, so I breast feed Little Dee! on demand.

18 comments:

simeone said...

wow..congrats o...how come i didnt have this hunch..
good to know u r doin great...bless you..
1st...

Chari said...

ah eeeyaaa congrats oh! wow...iya ikoko...

LG said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww i m so happy happy!!
congrats dearie, i tot u had abandoned us :-)
but wait o' no tel me say u don do 'naming ceremony n u nor invite ME???? makawhy??? :-)

congrats again,
as per, ur son asking 4 anoda baby boy......i support :-)
take kia now

Dee! said...

SIMEONE: My brother thank you! I am in deed doing very great to the glory of God!

CHARI: Yes O! Thank you my brother. I am now Iya Ikoko! lol!

LG: My dearie, thank you! How can I just abandon you peeps!

Abeg no support that boy o! You know how much school fees be? 3 is just an ideal number jo!

Favoured Girl said...

Congrats o! Thank God for the little addition to your family. I pray she brings joy to you and everyone around her :)

Dee! said...

FAVOURED GIRL: Thank you and Amen to your prayers.

Buttercup said...

Aww congratulations! I can just imagine ur joy..

I had no idea u were pregnant all this while!

Thank God for a safe delivery..

aloted said...

congrats dearie!!!!!

Dee! said...

BUTTERCUP: Thank you! Yes O! I was pregnant all this while! lol!

ALOTED: Thanks dearie! So how are you doing?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

oh wow! Congrats oh! At least I am not the only one with 3 kids on blogsville!

Congrats again!

Dee! said...

SOLOMONSYDELLE: Thank you O! And yes you are not the only one with 3 kids on blogsville! How are you and you wonderful kids?

Writefreak said...

congrats on the birth of your little girl...i wouldn't have thought..but then..congrats!

Dee! said...

My sister thank you! How are you and yours? Stay blessed!

Buttercup said...

happy easter!!!

Rita said...

Congrats dear...so is that how to get kids (on demand by siblings, lol)

How do you manage with the exclusive breastfeeding?

Dee! said...

BUTTERCUP: Thanks. I hope you enjoyed the easter break!

RITA: My dear, it was from their mouth to the ears of the Almighty God!

I am able to do exclusive breastfeeding because I put my mind to it. When you think about the benefits, you want to do it!

rethots said...

Haba, fair is (said to be) square oh, give the young man a lil brother, afterall, he is not asking for twins...

Dee! said...

Haba Rethots! I think 3 is an ideal number... if there is ever an election in my house, there won't be a tie! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails