Friday, May 7, 2010

This is ODD!

Some days ago, I read the story of a 72 years old woman who claims to be in love with her grandchild and infact, she "wants to have his baby". This is so strange (at least in my own part of the world!). What sort of affection would a GRANDMOTHER have for her GRANDSON to the point that she is willing to pay $54,000 to the surrogate mother who would give birth to her grandchild’s baby?

After reading this article, I decided to do a search on the internet, and I saw the story here.

The 72 years old GRANDMA was qouted as saying: “I am not interested in anyone else’s opinion. I am in love with Phil …. Soon I’ll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.”

The Grandson, Phil Bailey says he is in love . . . with his grandmother. In his own words, “I love Pearl . . . I’ve always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I’m going to be a dad …..We get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public…… You can’t help who you fall for.”

Please my people, are these two for real? Are they actually in their right senses? Just asking. . .

Source: The Sun News.
Related Posts with Thumbnails