Tuesday, October 11, 2011

School Matters...

It's been three weeks since my Little Dee! started school. Contrary to my expectations, she is adapting fast (well). At least, she does not whine or cry while she is getting ready for school! Yes o! She really looks forward to school. Everyday, as I walk into the house, she welcomes me with so much excitement ready to tell me what happened in school! I thank God for this o!


Education is a vital tool in the life of every human being! Although it does not matter when an individual starts school, it is VERY important that every human being gets the basic form of education. That is why I do not understand WHY a parent would deliberately deprive his/her child/children from going to school!

Knowing to read and write would make things a lot easier for all. Education is an essential key to success in life.
Related Posts with Thumbnails