Monday, April 26, 2010

My Family!

I am a working Mother with three wonderful kids! I had introduced them in my other blog as Tee!, Gee! and Little Dee! I am married to my Hubby.

Gee! is the eldest of the three musketeers and she  is 7 years old. Tee!, the only boy is 4 years old. Little Dee! is 1 year old. There is another member of my family, E! She is our help, looking after Little Dee! while I am at work. My children call her Aunty E!

Gee! is a third grader. Tee! is in Nursery. Little Dee! is in Home School. LOL! Today, Tee! and Gee! resumed school and as such we left Little Dee! alone with E!. Little Dee! cried as we waved her bye. Gee! stopped to give her a kiss and promised that "when I return from school, we'll play, ok?". Big bros Tee! simply waved and told her to stop crying! As for me, I just gave her a big bear hug sealed with my usual kiss. Gosh!

While I am at work, I try to stay focused and leave my thoughts in a zip bag! I remember, some years ago, when Tee! was just a baby in Home School, while I was in Court waiting for my matter to be called, I got so carried away that when my case was called, I did not know! My colleague who was in Court with me had to nudge me to stand up and announce my appearance! Yeah! I was day dreaming!

The life of a working Mummy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails