Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'do anything for you...

"I will do anything for you..." This phrase is almost like a broken record!

Most times, when a guy wants to go into a relationship with a babe, he'll promise her ALL sorts. I have heard of some bizarre promises guys make to babes and I have heard some stunts guys pull to prove their love. Also, there a so many songs, where the singer (usually a guy) promise to do some weird acts just to show his love for a babe! In fact the one on my mind now is the song by a guy who says he'll catch a grenade, throw his hand on a blade, jump in front of a train... for his babe. But the irony is that the guy knows that the babe would not do same for him! Great! 


I have always wondered about the practicability of some of these acts. Now, please don't get me wrong ... I am a romantic to an extent! LOL! So when a guy goes an extra mile to prove his love, I am always fascinated. But I do not know how to describe it when a guy decides to WALK 1,000 MILES to propose to his girlfriend! I read about a Chinese woman, Ling Hsueh, who told her boyfriend, Liu Peiwen that she would only marry him if he walked 1,000 miles for her! Mehn! See ultimatum na!

Liu Peiwen had since commenced the walk which is about 1,600 kilometers! Hopefully, the walk would end this weekend. That babe had better say YES a thousand times o! LOL!

Please read more of this love story here.

Can you do any extra-ordinary thing for love? Would you catch a grenade for love? Would you die for love?
Related Posts with Thumbnails